Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Great Barrier Reef's underwater wonderland, experience the ancient Daintree Rainforest and visit some of Brisbane's vibrant cafes and bars; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Queensland & the Great Barrier Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, music, wildlife
- Over 40 maps
- Covers Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Fraser Island, the Capricorn Coast, the Whitsunday Islands, Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest, the Great Barrier Reef and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef, our most comprehensive guide to Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on East Coast Australia? Check out Lonely Planet's East Coast Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all this region has to offer; Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Meg Worby, Tamara Sheward.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
There are no reviews yet.