These easy-flexing gloves deliver both abrasion and thermal protection without sacrificing dexterity. Glued and sewn seams insure water integrity and the Gator elastic closure fits easily over wetsuit sleeves for a secure and streamlined seal. Divers will especially appreciate the hi-grip textured palm that helps provide secure handling of lights, slates and other small items.
The 3-millimeter Neoprene Five-Finger Wetsuit Gloves from NeoSports are built to deliver both abrasion and thermal protection without sacrificing finger dexterity. The high quality neoprene flexes easily while the hi-grip, cyclone textured palms ensure secure handling of lights, slates, and other small items. Thanks to glued and sewn seams and Gator elastic closures that fit easily over wetsuit sleeves, the gloves provide a secure and streamlined water seal.
- NEOPRENE: Constructed with premium neoprene to give a soft and comfortable fit.
- MULTI-USE: Designed for diving, scuba, wakeboarding, kayaking, canoeing and other water sports.
- PROTECTION: Neoprene diving gloves protect and insulate the hands for all water conditions.
- ANATOMICAL FIT: Comfortable so you have less hand fatigue.
- GRIP: High-grip textured palm with cyclone design helps provide secure handling of lights, slates, and other small items while under water.
There are no reviews yet.