Divers are different, with a variety of tastes, priorities and skill levels. Some want their dive computers fully loaded, while others prefer more simple systems that focus only on the functions they actually use.
The new ALADIN SPORT caters to this latter group. It is a single gas dive computer with SCUBAPRO's time-proven ZHL-8 ADT MB algorithm, full watch functions, an effective back light, visual and audible alarms, and a three-color nitrogen loading bar graph that makes it easy to track tissue loading.
A variable ascent monitor lets you control your speed back to the surface, and a timer can be set from one to five minutes to customize safety stops. The logbook stores 25 hours of dive time that can be downloaded via an infrared interface.
Offering just the right balance of features, functions and price makes the ALADIN SPORT an appealing choice for entry-level divers as well as veteran divers on a budget. It is also an affordable choice for freedivers and technical divers, and an excellent backup computer for all divers.
The ALADIN SPORT is a solid all-round computer available as a wrist mount or in two- or three-gauge consoles.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Three-color nitrogen tissue loading bar graph makes it easy to monitor N2 status.
- CR2450 user replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via Infrared technology.
There are no reviews yet.